Friday, October 12, 2012

highlights from the past week

Last friday night Brandon and I met up with some friends at the BYU football game. It was fun for awhile but then it got cold and late, so we left a few minutes early. 
Saturday morning I went to Paul Mitchell to be a model for Amber- she dyed my hair. I love the way it turned out. It ended up taking a good part of the day, but I am happy with the color and the free cut that I got. And I was able to listen to the morning session of conference on my phone. Speaking of which, Heather is now planning on putting in her papers to go on a mission- she turns 19 in January. Saturday night, Brandon went to the conference center with his dad and brothers to watch priesthood meeting, while Abbie and I went and hung out with my mom and sisters.
Sunday we went to my family's house to watch conference. It was great as usual. Then Amanda went home with us to sleep over because she was out of school.
Monday Abbie and Amanda played at a bounce house that we found groupons for. They had a lot of fun.
Wednesday we went to watch the Cyprus Homecoming parade. Travis and Jayden were in it and we got a ton of candy.
 Yesterday, Abbie and I went to see my mom and went to lunch. After we ate, my car would not start up. My grandpa was awesome and spent a good part of the afternoon helping me to get it to work. Eventually it started up- we think the battery just needed to be cleaned and hooked on tighter. Whatever, I am just glad that it works again.
Today, Abbie and I met up with grandma and grandpa and 'Ninny' (Syd) at the mall for lunch, shopping, and playing outside in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment