Sunday, January 16, 2011

Abbie Therese Crowther

The title makes it seem like she's already born, so I apologize if it misled anybody. Nevertheless, our daughter can now be born because her indecisive parents finally decided on a name for her. And I am 99% sure that we are sticking with it. A few things to note:

1) Her name will in fact be Abbie, not Abigail.

2) Therese is pronounced "Teresa." It is Christy's middle name and a well-used family name. But I still have no idea why it is spelled the way it is.

I'm pretty sure this blog will become a whole lot more interesting once Abbie makes her debut sometime in March (due date: March 1st). For one thing, we will actually have something interesting to blog about (and interesting videos to post). For another, our sleep deprivation will probably make for some fun times and poor grammar. And who doesn't like to laugh at other people's grammar? :)

6 comments:

  1. That was a very mean title. I really did think she was born, and I just couldn't understand why your parents didn't say anything at Church today!! Haha! But way cute name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Christy! Still super excited for your little family. And yup, much more to blog about after the baby comes. I can't wait to see some pictures up here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I think you're doing her many favors by not naming her "Abigale" because... that sounds like a name best left in the 18th century.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Err, that should say "Abigail" not "Abigale"

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete