Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day of thanks!

Since my accident Monday, I have felt a lot of gratitude for all the many blessings in my life. I feel truly blessed that I walked away from the accident with only a few scratches, and even more grateful that the baby is totally fine!
I am so grateful for my amazing husband who will do almost anything for me!
I am thankful for all my family. They make me happy and do so much for us.
I am so, so thankful for the Savior and His sacrifice for me. I am also grateful to know that He is a part of my life and is always there to comfort and protect me.
I am grateful to have had the opportunity to attend BYU and get a college degree. It has been long and hard, but I know that it will always be a blessing in my life.
I am grateful to have so many conveniences such as a car (well hopefully soon), cell phone, tv, refrigerator, warm clothes, blankets, good books to read, etc...
There are so many other things that I am thankful for, but we'll save that post for another day :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm grateful for you.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you got in an accident! That is so scary, but I am so glad you are ok! :) And I am grateful for you and all the fantastic times we had in dance! Lets get together soon! :)

    ReplyDelete