Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas BreaK!

Well here we are, a new year, a new semester, and Christmas break already over!! I can't believe how fast time flies. We spent most of the break up in Salt Lake with family. I got some pictures but not near enough to capture everything.


The annual Neilsen family Christmas party.
We ate a delicious dinner and then Santa came and gave all the grandkids a gift. This has been a long time tradition and is a lot of fun.

A couple of days before Christmas we went downtown to Temple Square to look at the lights. This is one of my favorite Christmas activities. It was a pretty chilly night, but definitely worth going :)






Christmas Eve day we spent the day with my family, and then we spent the night with Brandon's family. Sadly this is my only Christmas eve picture.

Christmas Morning at 7am

After the chaos/ fun of opening presents, Breanna and I built this beautifully, handcrafted gingerbread house. Aren't we fabulous?


Christmas day was pretty busy and lots of fun. We saw all of our grandparents and some cousins and then ended up in the evening at my family's house to open more presents. We were pretty spoiled :)

And once again I am so sad that this is the only picture we have, but I was a little more into the presents and having fun than thinking about taking pictures.


This is Brandon trying out his new shoes and racket.

We got a lot of fun games for Christmas, and spent alot of our break playing them with family.
It was a great break and I can't wait for next year, especially because I will graduate next december. Yay!!!!!!
Well, we hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and wish everyone a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. haha very nice! I especially love how the 6th man shirt has become your uniform!

    ReplyDelete