Thursday, September 3, 2009

Scruffleupagus

Yeah, it's a lame rip off of the famous Sesame Street character with a similar name.

I don't know how unusual it is for BYU students to wonder what they would look like without the clean-shaven requirements. All I know is that I had often wondered what I would look like if I let my facial hair grow out a bit. The only problem is that the in-between stage of growing facial hair looks awful!

Anyway, a few weeks back I accidentally got my chance to find out. Through a small series of events, my razor got left at Christy's family's house. No big deal right? Just go buy another razor. It is that simple, but my desire to save $7.00 won out. I almost gave in so many times (in fact I almost used Christy's razor to shave), but I held out for a whole week until I was able to get my razor back.

What do you think? (Ignoring my lopsided eyes, of course)


And here's a good point of reference:


I'm really curious. Bring back the scruff or nix it forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment